My one of a kind bags are only $7.00-$10.00! Cinch up pouch $2.00-$5.00! Big bags $15.00-$20.00!


Contact me to place a custom order or to browse through my stock. I carry the bags with me at school too. My Mom's e-mail is tcreichico@gmail.com and her name is Tatjana.

Lots of DarbyTown Bags to choose from!

Lots of DarbyTown Bags to choose from!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Finally ( I got a little behind) I finished a big lined bag for my Aunt Martha.  She chose the material and thread and I sewed the bag.  It is beautiful! The colors look great together!
Sewing a big lined bag for my Aunt Martha


I made this for my Aunt Martha- I love it!
Aunt Martha's lined big bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ladybugs are so cute!

Ladybugs are so cute!

I love this Dog material!

I love this Dog material!

This is a fun pattern!

This is a fun pattern!